Content

Friday, September 3, 2010

for Oluwaremilekun - I look to you


Though I never show it
And though I never may
I think of you, always
In the fondest way

Your smile and laughter
The memory of our first encounter

A smile of gold you truly have
My heart you melt with every sound you utter

My darling, my lover my friend
I look to you when I am happy
I turn to you when I am uncertain

When the music stops and it is all still and calm
… then I still look to you.

I look to you when no one is there..
I look to you when I need someone dear
I look to you every moment of every day

Not cos i have to, but cos i want to..

.. your love has left me speechless but tamed.


November 11, 2009. Olufemi Ashipa ©

1 comment:

  1. So who is Oluwaremilekun oh....i dnt know that name...

    ReplyDelete